Mittwoch, 19. November 2008

ROCKSTAR makes you fly high...


probably you already know this little piece: the "rockstar" energy-drink.
i tried three varieties, the normal "black" one, apple and mango-orange-passionfruit. and i can say it kicked me. no wonder when you consider the size of the can.
and i´m really dithering about a career as a rockstar-model...after a liposuction, after blowing-up my tits and my whole self, and after a brain-removal. i just have to check, if i have to dye my hair blonde.
maybe you can help me...click here.

i´m also looking forward to have a meet and greet with all the rockstar-music-bands, like rise against, disturbed, walls of jericho, bullet for my valentine, slipknot and many more.

but my favorite is AIRBOURNE. check them out here. good sons of metal...yeah!

Keine Kommentare: