Freitag, 21. November 2008

gym-NASTY-cs

OK, working out in the morning is something I lately have a need for every day. If there just weren't some disgusting, stupid, annyoing things I have to deal with at the gym. The kind of things that sometimes really make me wonder "why am I still going here?"

1. This pretty old guy who's going to gym exactly at the same time I'm going there. And then does nothing but starring at me, no matter what he's doing, if he just walks by me, works out far in the back of the hall, works out next to me: he just keeps STARRING. Creepy.

2. Girls, I don't know if you haven't noticed it yet: your local McFit Gym is not Venice Beach. So there's no need for dressing up as if you're going out to the clubs.

3. And what's up with that stupid gym-TV-channel? Are they really showing illegal ghostrider/streetfighter races there? As if the gym wasn't full of testosterone allready. Plus: It's OK to show some beach-clips once in a while, but I really don't wanna see some girl's asses in it aaaaall the time.

4. And guys, I have my headphones on cause I don't wanna talk to anyone at all. Not even to the coaches. I don't wanna talk about the music I'm listening to and not about tattoos. Just not interested.

5. Seriously I love Skateboard/BMX clips, but not the ones where I can tell that some dude just broke his leg/arm/whatever. I kinda lose my balance when I see people fall. I almost fell off the fucking crosstrainer the other day.


I'm done.

Keine Kommentare: