Donnerstag, 13. November 2008

the ipod-situation

last week i found an ipod nano at university. maybe it just felt out of the pocket of someone and there it was...the little sweet...laying on the stairs...there it was at my feet.
i saved him from the dreadful floor and took it home. save in my pocket.
i thought "hell yeah...this was christmas for this year. a bit early...but thanks a lot".
at home i studied the contents of my new little friend. and was shocked!! it was a mixture of pur, böhse onkelz, fettes brot and 3 doors down and some radio plays.
THIS IPOD FLED!! it must have been a nightmare for him. and now he found a person who holds him in high regard.
but after a while the guilty conscience came over...in the shape of the voice of my mother and some female friends (no boys of course).
i posted some notifications at university. and voilá...a guy called me. FUUUUCK!!!!
he studied law...and had a bad taste of music.
he was very glad having his ipod back but said to me:
"oh, i was pleased to see your notifications. otherwise i just would have bought a new one tomorrow"
what an asshole!!! and then he gave me 25 euros reward.
but the best thing was that i got an sms from him hours later. he wanted to drink some coffee with me.
this was more than a good bed-time-story. but help yourself to the moral.

3 Kommentare:

German Kleinigkeit hat gesagt…

sexuell?

´saney blue eyes hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
´saney blue eyes hat gesagt…

nöp. :(