Montag, 17. November 2008

Guess who's back

Again Hamburg was amazing. Saw my godchildren, stayed with the best girl in the world for a couple of days, went shopping (hello urban outfitters, you might wanna lower your prices in the future, cause I know you want me to wear your stuff. I mean prices were OK in the states, but here?! Wake up, we don't have the Dollar, we pay with fucking Euros!).
Plus I've been to this incredible restaurant called Juwelier. Go there if you're hanging out at the Schanze, cause you don't wanna miss THIS taste.

So here we go: the reasons why Hamburg is on my Top-5-list of the "Cities I wanna move to in the future":




Juwelier Hamburg, Weidenallee, 27



I don't remember the shop's name, but you can find it pretty close to the Kiez. Go in there and drink some coffee or Yogi tea or just buy one of their crazy-coloured shirts.






Altona, Hafenklang/Ex-Karstadt

Keine Kommentare: