Mittwoch, 26. November 2008

Kids, winter's here!

And that means you're listening to all those records again you coulnd't listen to when it was summertime back then. Cause you know, you don't wanna listen to all this depressiv kinda stuff when the sun's shining on you cute little asses, right? Right. For example, I can't stand the sound of Joy Division or Tiger Lou when it's summer. I just can't, it never fits in my mood. So tonight while studying and hanging on the telefon for quite a long time I had Waxwing on all the time. Classic, dramatic, emotional stuff... always on repeat, and always humming along. "Nobody can take what everbody owns"... yessss. That'smy shit right here.

Besides, my birthday is coming up in 7 days. If you're still not sure what you should get me, try getting me this:


Keine Kommentare: