Freitag, 27. März 2009

In loving memory

Do you know that kind of feeling when you start to listen to music that you haven't been listening to in years and you are reminded of the time which you were going through, relationships, friendships... things like that.
A friend of mine sent me the complete discography of Taking Back Sunday today cause I don't have the albums anymore. And out of nowhere I was so pushed back in time. Time when I was like 20 years old, I was totally in love with one guy and a few months later I was totally heartbroken. Whatever.. it's a weird feeling listening to these songs again and feeling like I'm getting old, losing naivety, seeing things so much different than I would have 7 years ago. I guess that means I'm growing up. God I just wish I could be 20 again for just one day...

Keine Kommentare: