Freitag, 13. März 2009

Bird flu.. I haz it.

So last week was seriously the worst time ever in my whole life. I was dying, and with saying dying I totally mean dying.
It all started on Saturday while I was sitting in front of my computer talking bullshit with Mr. Griffey via icq and making plans about the German Trash Punk Band we wanna form. And out of nowhere I just felt like dying. So I just called in sick at work on Tuesday, spent my days in bed and died a little bit each minute. Seriously if I get sick I'm nothing but a sniveling bitch. I'm even worse than boys when they get sick.. I admit it.
Plus I need extra attention during that time. So I usually call my Mom, tell her I'm about to die which totally freaks her out and always ends with her asking "Do you wanna come here? I'll take care of you." But this time it was totally impossible to leave the house. Whatever. I'm better now and I promise to blog more, just like Sandra I guess.
By the way: studying time started again 2 days ago, so be prepared to read more about "read, write, watch".
And since I can go out again, I'll prolly see you there tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare: