Montag, 19. Januar 2009

Who are you?

Every once in while I go grocery shopping at my favourite Chinese Place at the Kesselbrink. Not really because they have extraordinary stuff there, but because of this old man who's working there and it always brings a smile on his face when he sees me. So I went there today to get some Korean Tofu, Curry Paste, Hot Sauce, Chilis etc. and he was smiling at me as always telling me I do look younger every time he sees me (wohooo, but I still get pissed when someone wants to see my ID when I buy cigarettes), and asking what I'm doing these days. Told him I'm studying for my final exams and he was like "Wow, so you're almost done with school, here have a fortune cookie for the examination."
And if you know me you can tell that I couldn't wait to open it, so I just did it. And it says "An influential person will soon enter your life."
So what does that mean? Does it mean I'll meet the man of my life in the next weeks, or does it mean I will get arrested by some cops cause I vandalized drunk in the streets of Bielefeld? Mhhhh.
I'll let you know.

4 Kommentare:

´saney blue eyes hat gesagt…

it´s me...the girl with the golden sausage...what could be more influential?

German Kleinigkeit hat gesagt…

damn, you're right.

Anonym hat gesagt…

i know exactly about whom you are talking.

German Kleinigkeit hat gesagt…

we're talking abot Sandra being a golden sausage these days..