Montag, 19. Januar 2009

Read, write, watch Pt. III



I'm about to start my everyday studying session and just decided to watch Fargo this time. It was a hard decision between (Munich, which I couldn't find), Blood in Blood out, and Rocky I. Btw I watched Before Sunset and Before Sunrise the last couple of times.. let me tell you: boring as fuck, which means it didn't distract me from learning at all. Yeah I guess I'm just not the romantic kind of girl who likes movies like that. Whatever.

And hey, the funny thing Mike and I found out about Fargo: the scene in which the blonde guy always wants Steve Buscemi to stop somewhere so he can have Pancakes.. in the german overdubbed sequence he says he wants Cornflakes. Why did they change it into Cornflakes? Any ideas?

2 Kommentare:

casa-casa hat gesagt…

I want pancakes!

..oder zumindest das neues Fixtape. Ich meine hier gelesen zu haben, dass es in Arbeit ist. Wie schauts aus?

Ich gaube die haben Cornflakes gewählt, da Pfannkuchen hier keine geläufige Frühstücksmahlzeit sind.. außerdem ist es Lippensynchroner;)
Ach, und Fargo sollte man sich nicht nebenbei anschauen.. da verpasst man die tollsten Momente.

German Kleinigkeit hat gesagt…

Also meine Seite is fertig, der Fellbaum is ein wenig am schwächeln was seine Seite angeht. Aber lange wirds nich mehr dauern. Versprochen.

Was Fargo angeht, deine Theorie mit dem Frühstücksding is mir dann auch irgendwann gekommen.

Fargo is einer der Filme die ich eh auswendig kann. Darum gehts grade leider, wenn ich lerne brauche ich Hintergrundgeräusche, Musik lenkt mich ab, weil ich mich darauf konzentriere. Aber Filme, die ich schon 100 Mal gesehen habe sind super zum lernen:)