Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008

my mobile´s dead


shit...one of the worst things that can happen during the day, next to "my mp3-player is dead", is "my mobile is dead".
i´m trying to calm myself with "NO, i´m not 16 anymore and NO this is not the end of days" and so on.

with this new feeling of freedom, i use this opportunity to reconsider my life...uiuiui...including my jobs, my friends, my way of creating the day.
what could be better? what is already perfect?

first of all: i love my friends. thanks for you all!
i definately need new jobs. i hate the work at the university office. i´m working in a skateshop as well sometimes at the weekends. perhaps i should do this more often.

and...oh...i like to have a rockstar as a boyfriend, please. some of the tough guys. and it would be great if he is good in skateboarding as well.
tomorrow i´m going to check my hometown to find him...

then i like to have a dog. a dalmatian. i like the jumper these dogs wearing every day.
and then i like to complete my degree...just a few months left...yeah.
this is my ticket out of this sad little town we are living in.

as a result...there are just a few things to change. some easier than others, but everything is possible. nice.


AND please, if you´re in town tonight:

we love to disco at plan b with funky cold moped and le darko.

Keine Kommentare: