Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008

2009

So 2008 is almost over, and I survived.. wow. Right now I guess it's time to think about things that have to happen in 2009, or on the other hand, shouldn't happen anymore.

Here we go.

+ studying even faster and harder. I wanna be through with school next year, though this is somehow wishfull thinking.

+ listening to more soul and jazz music, especially jazz.

+ watching more discovery channel history, although this will be kinda hard without having cable. So who has discovery channel and invites me over? Let me know.

+ doing my internship and trying to get paid for it. Wait a minute. I live in Germany, yeah this won't be happening for me..

+ going to Chicago another time. Does anymone wanna sponsor me?

+ more love for 2009 in general.


- less partying and hangovers.

- less party animals around me.

- maybe I'll give up on smoking.. I said maybe.

Keine Kommentare: