Freitag, 22. Mai 2009

Owner of a lonley heart

So there's a single-party at the Plan B tomorrow.. yeah those parties still exist. And somehow I get to spin some records there. While I was talking to Mike today via ICQ I thought about what to play and decided it's going to be alot like this:

mopedski ‎(21:58):
oh man im only going to play some cheesy stuff tomorrow
like foreigner, boston and blue öyster cult
hahaha
and tot of yourse
course

mike ‎(21:59):
wowow
tht is funny

mopedski ‎(21:59):
toto of course.. my writing is totally bad today
i cant wait to play toto
hold the line

mike ‎(22:00):
awesome
haha

mopedski ‎(22:00):
and maybe some lionel richie
and after that i just throw up

mike ‎(22:01):
hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
hahaha
amazing
i am laughing a lot now
hahah'
hahaha
holy shit
hahaa

mopedski ‎(22:02):
hahahaha
plus hot chocolate
dude thats gonna be so fucked up

mike ‎(22:02):
oh my god

mopedski ‎(22:03):
people will star at me like "is she serious?"
and i wont care

Keine Kommentare: