Donnerstag, 2. April 2009

Wanna meet my friends?

Maybe you noticed, that I added 2 webpages/blogs to our linklist. And maybe you wonder now who those people are.
So here's a little introduction:

Kevin Berger is a very talented tattoo artist from Duisburg, who is currently working at Blue Harvest Tattoo/Bielefeld, the shop I always get tattooed at.
You already saw some of his work, cause he did the wolf I posted here. So if you wanna get some work done on your skin maybe you wanna take a look at his stuff... just klick on the link kevinbergertattoo or visit http://www.myspace.com/blueharvesttattoo

The next person I want you to meet is a very dear friend of mine. Her name is Franzi, she's a very talented hairstylist, who was working for Wella for 3 years in Hamburg and now returned to her Hometown, which is kinda great cause she can take care of my hair again;)
Plus she's also doing photography now and is writing a blog about fashion, hairstyles, music. Check out her page frina.somethingnice.

Ok, I'm out of here. Enjoying spring weather and stuff...

Keine Kommentare: